Friday, July 24, 2009

Destination Wedding!





I had the privilege of traveling to Michigan to do a destination wedding. I had so much fun creating flowers for this one of a kind bride. For the Bridal Bouquet I used white calla lilies, orchids, lilies, and berries. The Bridesmaids carried clutches of hydrangea, calla lilies and berries. I also draped and flowered the alter on the beach and lined the aisle with hydrangeas and berries in metal pails. The cake was a group effort, meaning the women of the wedding party created this masterpiece and I finished it off with hydrangeas, calla lilies, and berries. It tasted awesome and the coolest part was it was a confetti cake how cute is that? Unfortunately I do not have the pictures of the reception flowers or corsages and boutonnieres, but if I find some I'll post them.

0 comments: